PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

i hate the idea of mentioning this in any of the announcement threads, and i don't want to make a suggestion, or search through the miles of current/reject suggests to see if this is anywhere else, but i need to say it somewhere. and i've got followers! if any of you read this and feel strongly enough, i give permission to take it and do something (idk what, that's why i'm not trying harder with it). long disclaimer aside, i have some opinions about the new ubercharm/shiny+albino update. in that, i hate how low the special hatching chance is now. before, i could get a special every ~50 eggs, maybe have a few 100 egg droughts. now it's all 100+ egg pauses between specials. and it sucks! feelsbadman. makes me not want to hunt things, actually, and hunting is the thing i like best about this site. but! i have a suggestion! now that uber is exclusively for boosted melan chances, maybe we could change the long-chain boost on the pokeradar into a boosted chance for any type of special? like, "Your 500+ chain is granting a Long Chain Bonus of 7.5% for hatching ~Special~ Pokémon!". instead of that being about melan boost. if you're hunting without an uber, you're probably not too stressed about getting a melan. it'd be nice! but it's probably not the goal. and it doesn't really make sense that the long-chain bonus is just for melans anyway?? like, it's from hatching lots of eggs, which is primarily a shiny hunting thing. so let the long-chain bonus give a boost for shiny hatching. that Makes Sense. ...i would love if someone did suggest this, by the way. pm me a link and i will support it all the way. it's just so frustrating to spend so much time hatching things just to have 100+ eggs go by with nothing to show for it. and i'm working with all the boosts except a z-crystal! after this new update, if you're a casual hunter, may as well not even try, cuz it's all luck and it's not in your favour, apparently (griping @ me mostly) (other people seem to have a whole lot more luck than i do and it's another feelsbadman moment) if you've read this far, i have another charm/related suggestion. make it a toggle. like the red gigaremo. where, okay, it's this specific amount of time, like 24h or 28d or whatever. but you can pause it when you're not using it, so you don't just lose 8h of it when you need to sleep. like, i paid for a full 24 hours of this boosted chance from the shiny charm, but i only get to use 16-20 hours of it?? making it a toggle doesn't make the site lose any money, except maybe a tiny fraction cuz people don't need to buy a new one as quickly, but since they're rechargeable once you have them, that can't be too much of a loss anyway. i'm sure people would like them a whole lot better if there was a toggle involved. so if you're just not feeling it one day, but you already have a charm active from the day before? this way you don't lose all of that remaining time. what's the point of buying 24 hours worth of boost if you don't get 24 hours out of it?? anyway, this has been Rants With Lexxi, thanks for reading. (and seriously, if you make/find a suggestion about this, please pm the link.)
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 125
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 0
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page