PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2022

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2022 >

Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I actually really loved getting a CS from it, it seems like the stories always fit that so if I'm required to do a story whatever I get from it I would at least like for it to be related to the story personally You could perhaps offer people choices at the end - a CS - Some currency - some items (Z Crystals, Large Gems, Summons, Mega Stones, ETC) I also think offering a new egg is fine as long as its breedable directly after the event similar to new variant releases, otherwise yeah people will get upset but realistically people will be upset either way. (Though yeah if you do another unhappiness one people will probably be very upset lol) (Also, as a side note dropping hints isn't always the best sometimes you have to be direct/clear as not everyones first language is English and there are some kids on this site so they just might not get it right away/if at all) Knowing that perhaps there can be different versions of difficulty to a story. Easy/Medium/Hard but that of course would require more work. I'm not really sure I care what is given overall, as long as it fits and is tied into the story in some way if I have to play the story out tbh
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page