PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > ZC rebalancing >

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

At one point you told viewers on your stream that many approved and pending suggestions would not be implemented or would be implemented into PFNew instead, and that you needed to sort through the suggestion forums and clean it up. This was never told to the general public of PFQ. I don't recall when this was, but it was several months ago. That makes it incredibly discouraging to want to post in suggestions or even support suggestions when we have no idea if we'll be getting feedback and potentially implemented, or quietly pushed aside. "A place for suggestions" right now feels like the bottom drawer that I put stuff I don't know what to do with and don't want to deal with right now.
Hi! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that statement was retracted when it was announced that PFQ would continue to be worked on (alongside PFNew) and wouldn't be replaced by PFNew. Suggestions that were previously turned down because it would go on PFNew were changed to approved if they are possible to implement on PFQ as is. It's been a while though so I could be mistaken.

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

Q:What about suggestions that were rejected because 'the Reboot would fix it'? A: They are absolutely open for discussion once again - please feel free to suggest these things again / BUMP relevant threads or if you're feeling particularly adventurous, PM a Mod about getting a thread removed from rejections because of that specific rejection reason! :D
Edit: @ post below me, I see... I wasn't arguing against your reasoning, I just thought I should bring it up since you didn't mention it and you did say feel free to point out things ^^; I'm sorry...
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 28
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page