PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Hypermode Compromise/Übercharm Update

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Hypermode Compromise/Übercharm Update >

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
I really appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing, I understand this is stressful and I really hope you can go through all the feedback and see what seems the best solution! This is a great way to come to solutions that most will agree with, I get it that it may be disheartening to see rejection on some ideas but I feel like this is a great way to discuss and see what community is looking for exactly. I'm glad the HM price has been dropped to 600 ZC and taking out from 5 to 3 Legendary Seals is the best thing that could have been reduced to balance out price drop. Now you can buy Legendary Seals for great price so if somebody really wants them they can purchase on their own, they're not reason why people buy HM anyway. The Overclocking and 1-use Shiny Charms seemed really complicated (and it's still too early for me to fully comprehend the whole thing and didn't even manage to catch up before the thread was locked), so I'm not too sold on that idea for now, but I really liked the HM-Lite suggestion so I hope that's something that gets taken into consideration because it seems like a much more simple solution. The Ubercharm change also sounds pretty good, no complaints about that for now, hopefully it solves the oversaturation of Shinies and Albinos and raises their prices a little bit while helping out with Melan hunting.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page