PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting) >

GoldenFinch's AvatarGoldenFinch
ultra.pnge.png
i am not sure about this.... while having a seperate option "overclocking" for just the pokeradar boost, is nice and all.... i don't think it is necessary to completely remove it from hypermode as well....? maybe make that part as full hypermode instead and take away the pokeradar boost for the lite? and as for the shiny charms..... yeah no i am sorry but I don't like that idea. i prefer shiny charms as they are right now, where you can recharge them and have a pretty mnice discount when you recharge multiple at once... from everything i am seeing right now to my understanding it will be much more expensive for us... especially when those of us that bought a year of hypermode before the price change, have to exchange time we have left for less time in overclocking? Plus i don't know about the people that complained about it... But when you are shiny hunting it is much more preferable to release pokemon in an hour/2 hours rather than 6 and pretty much get stuck in your hunt till you can release pokemon again.....
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page