PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting) >

Beel Jam's AvatarBeel Jam
master.png

QUOTE originally posted by Deermoth

-snip- For shiny charms - don't change this. Or maybe allow both. Keep the old system AND the new system. For people who have the old charms we bought for zc, let us keep reusing them as its own item. The users who don't have them can trade for them or borrow them, just like they had been. For people who don't care about reusing and just need it for a single day, they can buy the single use "new" ones. It sounds amazing??
I'm not gonna reply to the rest, however, I think if we're keeping an old shiny-charm option, people should still be able to buy them for the old price. instead of just having older players keep them with no options for other players to buy them. I get that people can borrow old shiny charms, but I think relying too much on the playerbase for these types of charms without offering other players a way to get them is also a bad thing. apologies if I was just confused on the wording of this. to me it sounded like there shouldn't be an option to buy the old ones.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page