PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting) >

Agent3's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAgent3
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Stichman34

QUOTE originally posted by Agent3

QUOTE originally posted by wolfe

snip
I don't mean to repeat myself but what happens if a user has bought the Overclock, then buys the "full" hypermode? It would either get wasted, or be pushed to after the HM Honestly, i think the bigger "fix" would be having 6monthly/yearly discounts on the Overlocking.
I would imagine that if a user decided to do that then it would add 28 days to the overclocking and activate 28 days of the other hypermode benefits immediately, and whatever time was left on the previous overclocking would still be there after the hypermode ends if that makes sense. I definitely think there should be 6 month / year discounts for the players that would use them. Pretty much every other ZC-purchased item has bulk discounts like that. This shouldn't be an exception
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
s.pngsummon_rex.png4.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page