PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting) >

muffi's Avatarmuffi
oof, my brain cant follow up with all of this. so im not thrilled about as much changes, but im also not generally repelled to new stuff i guess? it just leave an undefined taste in my mouth and feels to me like the stuff i worked hard for to get is getting devalued. what i can say is that i appreciate the time you spend for taking feedback and suggestions as much and work so hard to make changes that community can get to. i see that and it earns my respect and liking. i honestly would rather see that you keep stuff as it is now, but we all together think of an additional - premium -, maybe even no zc, but cash only feature that gets introduced new. like something that allows you to adopt and level more eggs at once, like the hot springs of alola. this would rise the value of all ex bonuses and worth consideration to buy the eggs, when you werent before due to their activity time. also allow people with longer work times to spend less time here in active play for the same outcome. since you earn nothing on how long people spend on the site, this should be considerable, as it would keep PFQ attractive for people with lesser time to spend here. similar idea would be some sort of mixed queue system for eggs, with higher possible egg-timer alike cash feature for exp gains. this could set up your queued eggs into your party while hatching the old and put the pokemon into a box on auto. allowing the game to become an idle-game and aquire a new group of people to join the site. just 2 spontanous ideas - i just dont see how the solution tries are reaching a point where players and site owners will come to a result that both sites dont feel like a foul compromise over, with no common goal definition as this appears to go now.
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page