PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Finding the right balance (HM vs Shiny hunting) >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
"Radar Overclocking" out of curiousity, will you also be providing 6 month & 12 month versions of this and offering bulk discount as well? I'm going to be honest I'm a bit frustrated with some of this, I purchase a years worth of HM in advance so I kinda feel like I'm getting a month taken away from me as if I want to play the game I have to use my days to convert to the radar overclocking, I try my best to plan when I'll purchase it next and for it to change like this and for me to just lose a month...just kinda sucks. The uber changes...Are a bit concerning to me, honestly. Shiny/Albinos/Melans are all about RNG and even with full buffs activated there are times where I get no shinys in 500-600 hatches, and sometimes where I get 1 in like 300...I can see how others feel the market is a bit saturated, but even in the saturation I can never find anyone selling what I'm looking for. It's saturated feeling because people are hunting the same things (Vulpix, Eevee, Bug Pokemon, ETC for example) I don't fully understand the shiny charm changes, I'm kinda annoyed bc I finally stocked up to have enough for a month and it's just another GP sink when GP already feels like it's the most difficult currency to get ahold of because we need it for so many things as hunters already. Before when I could just buy a charm and recharge it, it felt more worth it and now this whole thing, all of these changes make me feel like hunting is a waste of my time it just sounds exhausting and expensive now I'm a bit nervous/irritated with these changes overall tbh I'm not a huge fan of them, I loved all the other ones but with this I feel like if you just adjusted the HM price to 600zc and met in the middle it probably would have been the better option. Just my take on it, anyways
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page