PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ZC rebalancing

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > ZC rebalancing >

muffi's Avatarmuffi

QUOTE originally posted by torchie

I... honestly don't get why people keep saying zc is so expensive to get when in other countries? It's just how conversion rates are these days...? For ref, I'm in Korea. I buy zc when I can. these are my rates, to KRW (screenshot). Yeah, it feels more expensive to get for me. But at the end of the day, that still = gbp price stated. There is no extra fees or anything to pay for zc if using Stripe to buy directly... Maybe I'm misunderstanding things. I'm sorry if that is the case. I remember the days of the 6 extra daycare adopts being account-locked. I like the idea of it, if it doesn't expire. Otherwise, I'm fine with how the adopts work now :>
I think whats discussed here are not if someone has to pay more if he buy in another countries currency. The price is indeed about equal, at least for the market value and exchange rates for money. I guess. Where people feel that change is at their home, in their own poket, as money values not the same everywhere. I had this convo a couple years ago with friends of me that also regularly spent bigger money on a game we played together. They could, cause for them it was pocket money what equalled the money i had to spend for food each month. Im trying to simplify it to an example: Lets say theres a currency named '@' PFQ operates on. We both earn what equals 1000@ per month. For 1000@ in your country you would pay 300@ for rent, 300@ for food and 200@ for "adult stuff", like insurance, car etc. You still had 200@ left at the end of the month to save or spend on fun things. PFQ asks for 20@ for HM. Steep, but just 10% of your fun-stuff-money, and worth fun for a month. In my country things cost different prices. Food is much cheaper, so i would only spend 100@ on that, "adult stuff" would also be 175@ only, but housing costs me 700@. So my save-up or fun-money would be 25@, making the HM 80% of it. So in this example the HM price would be the same for us, but the monetairy value differs a lot in our pockets.
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page