PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Removing Post Upvotes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Removing Post Upvotes >

topmarks's Avatartopmarks
ultra.png
as a new user i've already found the forums pretty unwelcoming (not explicitly, just The Vibe - i've been around forums all my life so i know the feel) i really don't consider the upvote feature to be a part of that, but maybe i'm too new to understand why i come from other sites with an upvote-only mechanic and i've never known it to cause problems there. downvotes, yes, those are inherently toxic. it's good the site doesn't have those. i won't actually be upset to lose upvotes, but i do find them a very simple way of expressing support without having to flood the forum with quote-"this" posts and i won't be doing that, so in a passive way removing them would make me less likely to read the forums i do agree that all suggestion threads should automatically have a support/no support poll added to them though (but only if it's possible to change our vote at any time), that would be a good addition regardless
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page