PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Real Money Trading >

Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Please refrain from making accusations (against staff or users). Especially since the discussion has calmed down. The thought was appreciated but not necessary and probably would have escalated into something again. (Edit: referring to a post I deleted.)
I had some people wondering why staff aren't doing anything against accusatory/rude posts (on either side). In my second post, shortly before I unlocked the thread, I mentioned we'd mostly only be here to answer questions and remove unrelated or completely uncivil comments, to which my fellow staff members have complied with. I've been kept busy today and need to wind down later, but I will go over the whole thread tomorrow and see if any posts need removing. If you'd like a particular post addressed for being rule-breaking, please report it and staff will take a look at it.
Lastly, I'm adding more information from the staff member who completed the RMT agreement on the 15th:

QUOTE originally posted by Mollin

I asked because waiting for payment for such long period of time sounds like a situation where one of these users didn't have the payment ready yet (and it was happening often on this site in many trade threads) - that's all. If they made an agrement and one person just forgot about the trade then there's no problem, everything is clear. I didn't mean it in that way - I didn't want to blame anyone, just needed the explanation of this situation, because it sounded strange to me in that way. Now it's okay, so thanks for the explanation.

Hello! I just wanted to explain as I wanted to help clear up any sort of confusion. When I had previously done my service it was assumed that customers asking a slot from me had the currency on hand. Now I know this isn't always the case. And frankly, some of these services are prone to requiring a lot of time. I originally made my thread on December 2nd. The user in question posted on December 4th and was first in line. Their order was ready on December 22nd, and I let them promptly know. I was told that they currently did not have payment and needed one week. After a week I did not hear back and messaged them 11 days after their inital hang-up. I was told real life came up, and needed until the 14th to pay. I messaged them on the 15th with a final reminder and chance - and they promptly paid. It was the only time where payment was pushed back so far - and frankly I would've sold to another user but I wanted them to have an adequate chance. Every other time I was sent currency/payment soon after the PM or the day after.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page