PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Real Money Trading >

PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
grandmaster.pngd.png
"Right now there's almost 30 unclaimed reports and tickets, and doubtless more claimed ones needing attention, that cannot be handled because the team are having to field and ward off completely unprovoked attacks on their behaviour and character." can i ask how the criticizm from this thread is impacting their ability to work ? hope it doesnt come off as malicious or mean, its a genuine question. i really hope no one is taking the criticizm from here out into other threads or worse, PMs. --------- as for your last point (assuming it was adressed to me cause i dont shut up XD), my point still stands, somewhat. i think it says a lot about their priorities and their person if, assuming i understood this correctly, their first reaction was to buy things before the ban can take place. but i believe in forgiving and second chances. but i understand theres more to their person than this situation. they were selected mod for a reason, so while i strongly dislike their actions here, i can respect them moving forward and trying to right their wrongs. if i was in their shoes i wouldn't like getting this much negative attention, even if we don't know their identity. i really do be doing the Most Hated By the Mods 2022 speedrun /j

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page