PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > S/A Complaining Thread >

ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
Oooo yes please!!! This hunt and last hunt has felt like a complete drag! Normally I can get all the shinies I need to fill a shiny dex in about 600 eggs. Did Nidorans... hatched way too many eggs and finally got the ones I needed. I don't know how many. Currently hunting Sneks... 301 chain. Most would say that's not a lot... BUT I pay real money to have Hypermode+Shiny Charm+Uber Charm and a fully charged Albino radar. I have each one of these active every day. I have 1 shiny hatched. One. 3 Albinos... fine sure, I don't care about those as much. Before 240 I had hatched 1 albino and nothing else... Suddenly a Melan... HOW!? My aim is not for Melans! Now, I know most people search specifically for them, and maybe someday I will, but my first objective is to make an entirely shiny dex with a shiny for each Pokemon for each spot in the dex and to show them all in fields. How am I getting a Melan (the day before I got Arceus, so I didn't have that yet) before getting a Shiny!? Furthermore... where are my shinies!?!? I'm just going with, Poison Pokemon are cursed. I had issues finding the right Bulbasaurs as well. Then Nido's took 'forever' (compared to my other hunts)... now Ekans. Ahhhhh... that felt good to get out. It's also nice to know that other have the poor luck that I have right now.
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page