PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Real Money Trading >

Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Lørd Pyrøn

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

Q: Were they under the impression that there would be a grace period for all users? Actually, they were under the impression that there would be a grace period. In fact, they pushed heavily for one, to which the resounding answer of myself and others is the same here: no. As I mentioned, they were admonished pretty heavily to make sure they understood and wouldn't do so again. If they had/have, I would have personally made the case with Garthic to have them step down. As for the thread lock, I'm sorry it came off that way. I would've thought that mentioning the time for me would've said as much (I really was pretty tired at the time) but I can see how that doesn't say anything about a potential unlock. I'll keep that in mind going forward.
Now this... angered me more than it (admittedly) should have. Mainly because those staff members have in fact had a grace period, roughly 18 months whilst the rest of userbase got nothing about a final decision. Though unintentional, it ends up giving some of the more aggressive responses a leg to stand on.
If I may, I said that only a couple of new staff members - the ones that have joined mid 2021 - have made the mistake of using the information to their advantage. The most recent discussion regarding RMT happened Jan. 14 - a few weeks ago. Before that, there was a time frame of a year in which everything was still okay.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page