PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Real Money Trading >

abingy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngabingy
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I have a question regarding the staff the did do (or at least attempted to do) RMTs after the recent staff discussions started: Were they under the impression that there would be a grace period for all users? If the answer to that is no, which I assume it is, I think any staff that tried to do a RMT since then should be removed immediately. Any person that doesn't realize how immoral that is should not be in charge of moderating the userbase. It shows a severe lack of judgement from them (giving them the benefit of the doubt) or malice. This is also just such a bad look for the site overall. How can you claim that it would be illegal to allow a grace period for users while having no real repercussions for one of your own staff who did the exact thing you're saying is illegal? And a "harsh talking to" should not be enough of an answer in a case like this. You guys said it yourselves, this is a legal issue, not some minor mistake. Also a side note to this discussion: I think it was a really bad decision to immediately lock the thread after giving this information. I do understand that you all wanted to sleep, so I'm not blaming you for locking the thread because of that (especially since it was also getting pretty wild), but I think you went about it wrong. A much better way of doing it should've been by saying something along the lines of "we need our rest, we'll be locking the thread now so it doesn't get out of control in the meantime and we'll reopen the thread in the morning and we'll give some answers then." Putting out such a controversial piece of information and then immediately locking the thread looks like you're just trying to not allow people to express their concerns about said information.
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page