PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Real Money Trading >

BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Hi there. I just wanted to pop in to say that after reading 20 pages of angry replies I was under the impression that this Real Money Trades has to do with trades between users..not using money to buy something directly from the site itself. I am pretty sure this was said right up front in the original post. Now..please allow me to say my piece.. First off this is supposed to be a FUN site where you collect cool pokemons and do stuff. This is not a business site. Secondly this is not a business/financial platform to buy and sell; this is what E-Bay, Etsy and the like are for. If you are so hard up on money then why spend your rent money buying intangible things? Also...all this teeth-gnashing puts regular users like myself in jeopardy as Niet and others could very well just simply throw up their hands in frustration and quit this site. Please understand that from a legal and financial standpoint, if something happens in a transaction between USERS it puts this site in a awkward legal position as they can be held liable for any fraudulent actions a user commits. Again..this is a GAME site, not a commerce site. Buying canisters and stuff directly from the site using real money is one thing, a user buying stuff with real money from another user using this site as a relay/platform is quite another. This is not like E-Bay or Etsy and therefore is not set up to safeguard against the transactions between users..it is precarious enough to make sure transactions between a single user buying directly from the site are safe and secure. Finally I find it almost amusing how many threaten to quit and leave (basically having a temper tantrum) because they cannot exploit this site and make a few bucks while totally ignoring that this is not what this site is for to begin with. It is a FUN site to collect imaginary critters not buy, sell and trade using real currency. Wanna sell your art? Then use a site that is designed for that, don't demand that Niet and the others change the whole modus operandi of this site to fulfill that. Again..this is supposed to be a FUN site, don't let your greed ruin the fun for the rest of us. Thanks and I support Niets decision. It is his site and he and those involved needs to do what is safe for him/them and the rest of us.
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page