PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Real Money Trading >

NAUGHTY's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNAUGHTY
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
i missed my chance to post this before the thread was locked but would still like to share as someone who actively spent money on this site (through PFQ directly and through RMT), i feel the need to point this out: inherently, there was no way for staff to warn us about this without it /immediately/ becoming illegal. i cant imagine a single way that wouldn't put PFQ in serious legal trouble if staff had allowed everyone, en mass, to take advantage of RMT before banning it. that sounds like a guaranteed way of getting the site taken down. another thing to address is the fact that RMT was most definitely being used as a loophole. not to out myself in participating in suspicious activity, but i myself have done RMT for ZC because it was cheaper for me to buy ZC through another player than it was to buy from PFQ directly. not only does this allow a PFQ user to profit off of the site while avoiding tax, PFQ (a site with no ads btw) loses its profit. i feel the need to stress that this is the opinion of person who: - bought melans through RMT - planned on selling pokemon and items through RMT - is directly impacted by this - actively works full-time - actively took advantage of the loopholes RMT created normally i dont comment on these threads because i generally agree with the way staff runs the site, and ultimately the reason im here and the reason i stay is because i love playing an ad-free collecting game that actively encourages hoarding; but i felt the need to stress that this is probably an issue that should've been addressed sooner. a lot of us are lucky it was allowed up until this point, and we're lucky that none of us are facing any legal consequences. i personally am just grateful that the site wasn't terminated, i get to keep everything i received through RMTs, and that those who were (understandably) made uncomfortable by seeing RMT threads no longer have to worry about them. i also like that you have to support the site directly if you want to buy ZC, even if it is more expensive for me that way, at least it's going directly back into the site.
Naughty's Supply Shop Hunts | Shelter Passes | Shiny Charms | DCP | Boxes | DP
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page