PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Real Money Trading >

Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Alright, here I am again. Before I unlock the thread I'd like to establish the following: Since we're not going to change our mind on this one, I only ask that messages be kept within the rules. This sounds obvious but is apparently a tough act to follow - for both staff and userbase. On this note, I asked my fellow colleagues not to reply unless it's to answer (reasonable) questions and to stray no further than that. This does mean that replies to such questions may be slow as they're being filtered out from the bunch, but I hope they can be done in a timely manner. If your question has been overlooked somehow and a staff member has posted in the meantime, feel free to give me a nudge in PMs. If you wish to express your opinion, be it positive or negative, you may continue to do so - again, so long as it is within site rules. If you have issues and think your message might come off as rule breaking, I invite you to PM me so I can have a look. Please note though, that I'm still handling things in real life so replies on my end will likely be slow. I'll leave this thread open now - only locked it to let things calm down and so I and my fellow colleagues could rest (and have a full night's sleep in my case). If you'd like to discuss something that isn't (or maybe is) about RMT, please give this thread a read and join in the discussion. Tl;dr: Feel free to post, stay within the rules. Staff won't reply unless it's to answer questions.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page