PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in compile future updates / concerns better

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > compile future updates / concerns better >

TequitoClown's AvatarTequitoClown
Full support. This is something I see in a lot of communities and I can say from experience it helps SO MUCH to be transparent with the userbase. Just an update of some sort every month or so saying things like "Staff are discussing changes to ____" and giving a place for players to give opinions. I have nothing against any staff member and I appreciate the work they do, but saying "Oh we discussed it 9 months ago" just shouldn't be acceptable. Just a small monthly newspost or a megathread that gets updated would suffice. A simple site status talking about possible changes and users opinions on said changes. I understand not all decisions should be decided by the community and balance changes should be up to the developers, but they should at least be known by the community in some easily findable capacity. No, I'm not saying this just in regards to the update today. I'm saying this because I worry that this fire will start all over again unless something changes. User transparency is incredibly valuable in many ways, for both staff and community members. Especially on a site that is built on collaboration.
PFP by caitsith511
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page