PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in compile future updates / concerns better

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration > compile future updates / concerns better >

PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence

responding to the comments

hidebox since its a bit lengthy

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneMandii

Full support, i see no reason as to why this should be a no, can we also add like a filter/search if possible?
search feature is a rejected suggestion sadly, here ): but thank you for support !

QUOTE originally posted by Sharpy

Alternative idea: a poll section above every possible update, just to see how the community feels about a topic without having to say anything lol.
thats also a good idea, although its quite different from what this post is about. i'd hate for it to get swept under the rug (especially if my one gets rejected this one could get ignored), possibly it can be posted as a new suggestion on its own ?

QUOTE originally posted by RiverOtter

- snip - That's not to say EVERY mod discussion needs to be brought up. There are some things that people don't need to know about, but if it affects people on a grander scale, then it absolutely must be shared.
i agree, not everything has to be included. for example if a mod said theyre thinking of re-coloring sprites it doesnt have to be put there, but once they confirm they wanna go through with that idea, it can be put there - that way they still give users time before they actually make the sprites etc etc, but they shouldnt wait til the last second like "we changed the sprites' colors, it will come into effect tomorrow, cope" i hope that makes sense. they dont have to post every single slight idea theyve had unless its something that can be implemented really fast- but usually those types of updates arent major lol
i had to rewrite some things a few times before they made sense so i hope i didnt say something stupid lol <3

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page