PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Just wanted to hop in and say I stan everyone who doesn't have their knickers in a wad over this lol. TR threads have never been that big of deal, and just because something is changing does not, in any way, mean it's bad, even on paper. Truthfully, I'm excited for this change. Like one other user said, it's essentially just keeping the breeding pairs, mascots, and click list updated to help the team, along with a morale-boost here and there. This isn't a high school, so even if someone "more popular" ends up winning the thread every month, who cares? They're keeping the TR thread alive and well, so huzzah, the job is done. I rarely actually comment on these things, but man, people got exceptionally mad for really no reason. :/ Thank you, Niet, and all the staff of Pokefarm, for trying to help us out! I'm so glad this site has a functioning and active mod team, as many places like this don't nowadays~

psychic.png 0 psychic.png 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page