PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Race Announcements

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Type Race Announcements >

Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Lycan - Yes, everyone may be using the same template but there are other things you can look at. Someone using proper grammar and not shortening words could be something others look at. I don't know if you looked, but a few users have also put in some good words like how their excited, what their looking forward to, etc. Sure, what you're saying about nothing stopping it from happening again may be true (for the most part, as this is at mod discretion) - there have been instances of personal emergencies pulling people away, sometimes things DO happen, but my point is being made about someone blatantly stating in the start of the thread that they would be too busy to host but their hosting anyways. Now if someone puts that, I can easily avoid it by not voting for them. I am literally talking about in team instances, I'm saying if that person on your team that hosted didn't do a good job, don't vote for them again if they post again. The thread voted on and chosen sooner, is a mistake. There are threads still being made now. How early should we do it? What if not everything has a thread? It gets automated to sally. There are times it's not convient to do this due to holidays. Right now Christmas/New Years is just ending, people are around their families. 5 Days to make the thread, get it all settled and have more people sign up is fine. The issue lies with days of the month not lining up in a way where it gives us a lot of time.
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page