PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I paused Apoc. Shroomish in favor of hunting Weedle for one of the tourneys a few weeks ago, and just hatched my first shiny today (no boosts other than the occasional sei boost like today) I also got enough poison gems that I started upgrading my badge to Nintendium and got through just over half of the evos needed. Since I can now get all the egg dexes I'm missing, I figured I'd end the hunt today and get those instead. I'm not sure what my next hunt will be; I'd like to do an easy dragon evo hunt to get the last few evos I need for my badge, but that... doesn't really exist. I wouldn't mind hunting Trapinch for a while, and since I don't plan on using any boosts for a while, I don't really need to worry about missing out on flawless gems. For the time being though, I'm just going to casually hatch lab eggs and get my last dex entries to Arceus. I just got around to seeing the past few exclusives I haven't been keeping up with the discovery thread whoops and I actually really like Exilant ? Scorupt is giving me major Super Paper Mario vibes somehow, as like a strange mix of the Megabite and Jawbus enemies. I'll keep it in mind for a hunt when it's breedable.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page