PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wolfy days [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Wolfy days [spoilers] >

NightmareWolf's AvatarNightmareWolf
my boring day
well today is going ok. sigh i wish pfnew was out already. it'd help distract me. well anyways my day has been holding steady at ok. found out that my youngest was a little smarta on a site we used to play together. my hopes for the future is i get done all i promised this week. all friggin heck. i sold some large normals in order to get some credits to pay a person back and i like as soon as i got the credits spent it on myself. doh need to think more feel less. ok im correcting the earlier screw up by selling a few summons. hopefully ill remember who the credits are supposed to go to by the time they all get sold. omg my dad just sent us all 25 dollar gift card. i used mine to purchase street fighter 2 for the super nes. :) legit is so excited to finally replace the game i lost when i ran away from home. and also my kids are excited that they can actually get stuff off their amazon wishlist for themeselves. not that they can get much mainly because 25 dollars cannot buy everything but oh well at least their getting something off their wishlist.
f2u template by yosei-san
Nightmarewolf
official mew sprites found on pokemondb.net my avi made by alexa 2d/3d
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page