PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Bangchan&Redtro's Night Market (specials,BPs,freebies,boxboxes,m

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Bangchan&Redtro's Night Market (specials,BPs,freebies,boxboxes,m >

Bangchan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngBangchan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Welcome to the shop of the Princess of Sinnoh! Guarded by a variety of Poochyena and Houndour in order to keep away thieves - don't worry, they won't bite so long as you bring coin! These are my Pokemon related sales and services. Please link which pokemon you're wanting so it's easier for me to find and please fill out the form for shelter hunting! Please note: 1. This post isn't always up to date, so please check my UFT fields for updated stock. 2. If the platform does NOT look like this, it's no longer mine and therefore not available!

Shinies (50gp/100,00cr/10zc)

Albinos (80gp/160,000cr/16zc)

Breeding Pairs (20gp/20,000cr/4zc)

Check my third and fourth fields for available breeding pairs!

Regular Pokemon UFT

Field 5 is for rare gendered pokemon, priced at 2gp/equiv each!

Free Pokemon

Check my sixth field for free pokemon. Limit 5 per day per person. There is a high turnaround as I'm likely to dump this field and refill it especially after Shazi days so get them while they're hot!

Delta Pokemon

Field 7 is for Delta Pokemon. They are 10gp/equiv each, or I will trade them for any Dark Delta pokemon!
WWE/Pete Dunne gif made and edited by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page