PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Yosei's Freebie Template Tent

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Yosei's Freebie Template Tent >

yosei-san's Avataryosei-san

Forum Template Distrubution

Within each box, you'll find the following information: template preview, link to code, suggested usage, known issues/things not to do, and a lil' blurb on my inspo/ideas c: Credit for materials used in the templates below are here.

Chasing Clouds

For this one, I found this gorgeous cloud gif and knew I wanted to use it somehow. Hence this was born! It's the first template I made and the one that sparked the idea for this thread~
Preview Link
Code Code
Usage Wherever you make forum posts!
Issues None currently

Coming up Roses

I love minimalist but aesthetic color palettes and modern one-line art, so took the opportunity to combine the two for this template!
Preview Link
Code Code
Usage Journals/logs; titled posts!
Issues None currently

Dancing Like Butterfly Wings

This one uses lyrics from my current favorite kpop group, since I'm a huge kpop fan, for those who don't know. It has the potential to be part of a continuous "style" series, depending on how it's received!
Preview Link
Code Code
Issues None currently

Loud&Proud (two versions!)

I really REALLY wanted something with vertical tabs. I love them but man are they a pain to make mobile-formatted as well. Started this template after my weekend at Pride in my hometown! The inverted version was suggested by Shazi :)
Preview Original
Inverted
Code Original
Inverted
Usage Shops/logs; titled and sectioned posts
Issues Do not use tabs within the tabs!

Sea the Sky

This template's inspo is entirely credited to KitKatKutie2, who said "aquarium" and I said "YES." The quote and dynamics of the template turned out to have more symbolism that I originally expected though :)
Preview Link
Code Code
Issues None currently

Blooming Days

I'm always awestruck by flowers, and especially hydrangeas! The inspiration behind this one is the color-changing trait of those beauties. They're blue in acidic soils and pink in alkaline ones, so I took advantage of those colors to bring you this beauty c:
Preview Link
Code Code
Issues None currently

Bubble Trouble

Someone asked me for circle tabs. Can't for the life of me remember who it was. But I delivered the circle tabs! Color palette inspired by those picture-perfect beach/nautical themed houses that exist everywhere on Pinterest and home inprovement shows.
Preview Link
Code Code
Issues Do NOT put text or images inside the tabs.

Fall-ing for You

Same inspo as Bubble Trouble! Just made these circles vertical and said "what about fall"
Preview Link
Code Code
Issues Do NOT put text or images inside the tabs.

Plan(t) On It!

The people love plants and I love the people! I've also been really in love with sage green shades recently (my room has been painted them too) so honestly, this template feels like a win for all of us.
Preview Link
Code Code
Issues None currently

Rise and Shine

Think thiiiiis theme was inspired by QuirkyRabbit! Took me some trials to figure out how I wanted to work the header, but this is where we're at :)
Preview Link
Code Code
Issues None currently

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page