PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Yosei's Freebie Template Tent

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Yosei's Freebie Template Tent >

yosei-san's Avataryosei-san
The circus is back in town and with it, the pumpkin's brought some wares! . . . what do you mean they're free? Like free free? Well, I guess that's fine. This is a personal project of mine since I've noticed some consistent legibility issues in template distribution. Everything in my thread is legibility pre-approved thanks to double-checking from other staff members. I've got some rules and requests below, so please make sure you read through all of those before doing anything else! In the next post you'll find previews of each of the templates as well as a link to the codes. My thread's helper is the lovely SporkoBug <3

Rules!

1. Do not remove the credits, under any circumstances!
  2. Free to use does not mean free to edit. DO NOT change any of my code, colors, or images unless you have my explicit permission. Modifying anything without my okay is art theft, people.
  3. As a follow-up, please do not use my codes as a base for creating your own template! This is extremely important.
  4. Do not redistribute my templates elsewhere, for any reason, unless I have given permission. If I remove any templates from this thread, it was done on purpose.
  5. Do not use these codes anywhere except where they're intended for! Do not use Forum templates in About Mes or About Me templates in Forum posts! You'll encounter legibility issues.
  6. Please don't be rude. That should go without saying, but these templates are ones that I have devoted my own time to making and sharing with you all. Constructive criticism is fine, "these suck" is not.

Requests!

• Please let me know when/where you use these! I love to see my work in action. Links highly preferred~
  • If something breaks, please post in this thread so I can fix it! Do not try to fix it yourself, or ask anyone else to fix it

FAQ!

Do you take requests?

Short answer: No. Long answer: I take suggestions for what users would like to see. Any of those can go into the Google Form I've built for this thread. I do also take commissions on occasion. However, I'm also a full-time student and moderator (+ another job), so my answer may be a no depending on: my time, the complexity of the request, or the offered payment.

What parts of your code can be edited?

Content and only content! Tabs are content. Tables, hideboxes, tooltips (except my credits), lists and normal bbcode elements seen within the site are all acceptable to edit. You may not edit: my styleclass, located at the bottom of my templates. This includes colors, font choice, font sizing, borders, images, or ANYTHING else that I have explicitly outlined.

Want to advertise me?

I certainly appreciate the thought! I've got this lovely button that MochaFox made for me, that can go anywhere image advertising is allowed!

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~xR2g][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/898899596586135595/916150840023191622/yoseishop.png[/img][/url]

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

journaltemplate shoptrade shopSome pals

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page