PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rework Tournaments for accessibility & practical purposes >

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I so agree with the removing of the Scour one. The first week of this last Season was Scours. And although losing Arceus now just lowers your Melan chance instead of completely removing it, I didn't want to miss out on even one Melan. So I set a timer, and did my Scours every hour. I already have problems sleeping (I will go to bed, wake up an hour later, take 10-30 minutes to fall back asleep, and then do that 2-5 more times), but I continued to get up every hour for the first three days of the Tourney. Once I was certain I would stay in top 100, I started skipping times during the night. Berries aren't as bad. You don't have to spend as much time on them as Scours. With this Berry Garden Guide, you can plant, set a timer to water before damp, and then go back to sleep. I would love to see new tasks soon! Things like...*looks* Heh. Only possibilites I can see at a quick glance are: -Win Spars -Make Wonder Trades -Earn Gems With the ever-growing number of players, it does make sense to extend the Leaderboard to, let's say 150 for now. It provides less stress and higher chances for unlucky/life got me busy players. I know it's our choice to lose sleep/spend resources on this, but when one considers what we lose if we don't. The current season cost being lowered and the Fakemon being instantly breedable at a super low chance would also be very helpful. Sometimes, I've loved one so much that I wanted to hunt it, but I rarely have over 5k GP at one time. This makes the new mon easier obtainable, but still difficult/resource costly. In order to make it less draining on people, what if there were Seasonal Tournaments? Example. January through March, we had normal tournaments, where you won a new Fakemon egg. From April to June, the Berry Harvesting season gave rewards of Milcery Sweets, Nectars, Mulch, Flower accessories, etc. From July to September, Fishing season gave rewards of CS Magikarp, Bait, Summer Themed costumes, etc. And October to December, the Gift-giving season, gave Scour Boosts, Egg Passes, Egg Supplier Passes, Trade Slots, etc. Rewards could now be scaled based on participation. Such as one point gets one item, 100 points gets 5 items, etc. This way everyone gets rewarded based on the amount of work they choose to put in. This way, Arceus hunters can relax for most of the year. Spriters/Artists can focus on recolors and not have as much on their plate. Slightly easier to obtain costly items, and would not decrease the value for long, as, for the most part, people will always be needing these items. Look at Sweethearts. 100 Credits during February. Can go all the way up to 5k by the time January rolls around.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page