PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in This Field is Required

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > This Field is Required >

new post bc i'm not entirely sure where i'm keeping these in my bookmarks lol

here

<- the roggenrola (dangoro) img that was on my about box cover until now. <- the pumpkaboo pfp i was using before the cutiefly. <- the cutiefly pfp <- melan trubbish bait i made in Paint today (Nov 12 for me), took like 6 or 7 hours.
all art made by me, referenced from official or pfq art.
lol about this trubbish art actually-- i really wanted a "melan bait" img, but i didn't see it in the one thread i looked at so i gave up and decided to make my own. except, i don't have my drawing tablet in this room, and i don't have an art program on the house desktop (what i'm using since pfq doesn't work with windows 8 anymore, so my laptop is basically useless lolol) So, i pulled up paint and used my mouse to make that. Color and editing took about 5 of those 6-7 hours, tho i did eat dinner and play some pfq during that. but i thought that was a funny little series of events, and also a show that ms paint can actually be used to make good art? at least, i like how this trubbie turned out c: And isn't that what making art is really about?
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 746
✩ [ avatar
cutiefly art by me!
]
TR Score: 3399
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page