PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Rework Wishforge process

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Rework Wishforge process >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü
YES. I LOVE this. I just love this. It is so much better and promotes interacting with other users quite heavily. Better health for the site overall, in my opinion. (Plus fields are so expensive, it's difficult to keep the amount you need free for evolutions) I may have full wishalloy, however I would love getting badges past wishalloy but I have been dreading it. It'd be great for newer users too - I'd be interested to see how you implement this and what the new stats would be. Edit; in turn of it being a bit easier to gain (more interactions needed and such) do you think you would change the required gems as well? Not to mention would you get more or less points towards a non-evolved pokemon/an evolved one or would they all give the same points? I assume a dual type would count as the same amount of points as if it were just a single typing since that's currently how it works? (Grass/Steel evo would count for Grass/Steel) or would dual typing give less? Hopefully that made sense. I look forward to the possibility of this being implemented, it sounds amazing and I really hope it happens! Edit 2; Also love the Egg addition! That sounds really great as well to help with interactions even further.
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page