PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Change Contest Results Format

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Change Contest Results Format >

YuBeace's AvatarYuBeace
Hi there, I'm having a tough time with the contest result page. While it's pretty decent as it is and there is definitely a need for the information that's on there, one thing stands out to me like a sore thumb. The problem? The immediate feedback of your score. You see, I've done rather well these contests. Often getting in the top 10% or higher. I love the way I dressed up my Pokémon. I feel good about it. Proud, even. I'm happy with the result and happy with the way it looks. But then comes the italic feedback of the area you needed more points for. Looks like your [insert round here] score let you down! Try this thing to do better!. It sours the mood, I'm already happy with the way I participated, my score super decent. This is just straight up discouraging. I think this is probably the way an NPC told you this in the original DPP games? But it's a huge downer to see it every time. Maybe make it a less obvious feedback sentence, or even an optional one? We already have the coloured bars to see what the least strong contest round was, right? I don't know when the "Looks like this score let you down" even goes away, but it sure didnt at top 8%, which I really feel like it could have... I just don't need to see it when I'm already satisfied. I wonder if I'm the only one bothered by this, but I wanted to put this out here.
Current avatar: Official sprite from Golden Fantasia
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page