PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Modifying Daycare Release

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Modifying Daycare Release >

MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian
Suggestion Title: Modifying Daycare Releases Suggestion Summary: Instead of only having the option to release all, there can be a function that releases a specific pokemon or maybe half of a specific pokemon. Reason For Consideration: As most exclusive hunters know, breeding an egg is crazily slow especially the newer exclusive pokemons. During my kitwurm hunt (When they were finally breedable), it took 3k-5k interactions for 1 egg on average. While I would love to continue to hunt them, I couldn't keep up with egg production so my party was constantly empty. I came to the realization that the best method was to hunt another pokemon while having the exclusives breed in the daycare. This allowed me to gather up quite a bit of eggs until my shelter pass finished. At other times, I wasn't able to finish my shelter pass because the shelter ran out of eggs for me to hunt. While I would like to keep releasing more of my other eggs in the shelter, I wouldn't want to release all the kitwurm eggs I produce. Another situation is when Galar first came to PFQ. Everyone is trying to hatch all these new galar pokemon and hunt them right away. When I was breeding a new pokemon lets just say chewtle, I didn't want to release all my eggs in the shelter at once. Trying to find that egg in the shelter is a pain since everyone is literally grabbing them right out of the shelter. After releasing all these eggs at once, that leaves the shelter being a huge gamble with all the users. On top of that you would have an empty daycare. Positive points: -Keeping some eggs leftover for you -Useful in hunting exclusives Negative points: -May accidentally release the wrong type of egg
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page