PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

Dead-Heart 's AvatarDead-Heart
Okay I'm usually one to just keep to myself but this hunt has just broken me emotionally. I know my chain isnt even that high so I generally dont expect it but the pain I went through for just ONE shiny? Didn't even get ONE using a Z-crystal yesterday. The ONE day. I had a GAP of 370 eggs before one shiny, that i got after reset (which that one party had two shinies, go figure). I only have enough DCP to get up to less than 1,000 chain, and thats only if im willing to push for it and after that terrible luck? I really don't know if i wanna waste more on this hunt currently. Like im actually seething? I usually get tired and mad at hunts that give me bad luck but not usually this bad. I was legit questioning if my pokeradar broke. I have ubercharm, i have shiny charm, hypermode, arceus rank, theres not much excuse for such bad shiny luck, this is the luck id expect to see in a mainline game because im not allowed to hatch anything on there either but wow i didnt expect that to carry over to here so accurately. I came into this hunt with good hopes because hey my Litten hunt a long while ago was nice to me so I was like hey the new glameow is a cat maybe it'll be nice to me? haah was i wrong, painfully wrong. :')
Avatar art made by Fidget used with permission Collecting Fujin's Lamp 4/500
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page