PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Lets complain about melan hunts!!! >

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
So… 10k eggs T-T I hate them. On the bright side, turns out hunting Basculin is pretty fun, but the fact that they take twice as long as 5k eggs is all the more painful. Shazi days are practically useless to me even on Shazi+Niet days and I can basically only have a decent chance of having a good day of hatching on Niet days. On non-Niet days even if I click the egg timer up to 10 and click incredibly frequently throughout the day, I still won’t get that many parties hatched because they just take SO much exp. T-T (I really feel for legend hunters.) Using Super Lucky Eggs can help for an hour and get me a handful of parties, but I have to focus my entire being onto clicking, which tires me out for the entire day (adhd makes it very hard- on average I get distracted 30-40 times while typing a post/message of this length. Mentally taxing). I get S/A half as often as I do when hatching 5k eggs, which is about right because they’re twice as much exp, but it’s still less Shinies and albinos overall. It makes me feel like I’ll never get a melan at this rate- let alone the Red-Striped melan that I want. ;-;
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page