PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Melanistic Hatching Thread >

Kang's AvatarKang
grandmaster.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Svetty

I went crazy today, hope I don't wake up from a dream tbh. I'm so happy I got my dreamie melan ;_; (Fairy Litwick Melan! So happy! My one dream delta melan. Now I can rest happy... and save for melan Sableye next maybe?) Also I hatched a lot... I can rest soon, since I will start my shelter hatches now I ran out of DP. Thank Sally SLE exist. x.x (Daycare stats: So far today, you have adopted 1050 Eggs.) (Delta points spent today: 22893) (Also I got this gal yesterday :) She went to Jayden for DP!)

QUOTE originally posted by Lawless

I was planning on doing a small delta pichu hunt but saw POTD was Scatterbug. Today is a special day so I just decided since Vivillon was my favorite Pokemon, I would delta hunt it. Luckily I got 2 melan nincada yesterday (RIP) and sacrified my Ninjask and Shedinja that I was going to keep and got the 2 delta melans! I'm so happy ;-; Sent the normal Scatterbug I got to Kang since they sent me the one they got today. An amazing day all around (Congrats Bufu too! so happy you got your melan legend)
Big congrats to you both on such good buggos and spoops! Today seems to be a very lucky day for a lot and Im very happy for you both. ^-^
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
y.pngI collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
y.png
y.png175/500+

rock.png 0/3000 rock.png
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page