PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in PokéDex errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs > PokéDex errors >

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
I'm in the process of helping dad add Galar to his spreadsheet database, when we noticed something strange. I scrolled through the last two years to see if it had been brought up, and it doesn't appear that it has. In Indeedee's Pokedex page, it says: "Indeedee [Male] Egg This Pokémon is not known to hatch from an Egg." The Female, which hatches from an Egg, says "All Female". Was the Male intended to have a Forme Change? However, this male came from an Egg. The only other extremely obvious gender difference I can think of is Meowstic, and I just checked its pokedex entry, and it doesn't have the separate entries like Indeedee does. Is this intentional with Indeedee? Or a mistake one way or the other? Note, main issue is with Male hatching from eggs, but being shown as "not known to hatch from an Egg" in dex.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page