PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Journal of the lucky flame

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Journal of the lucky flame >

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer

About Me

Short intro: I'm Dutch, a mother of an 9-year-old boy and I love both RP-ing and writing. Pokémon: I got into Pokémon back when Pokémon Red/Blue came out for the Gameboy Colour, and Ash started his anime-adventure in his home region of Kanto. The Pokémon games I played are Red, Yellow, Silver, FireRed, Pokémon Arceus: Legends and Pokémon Violet. As you can see there is a big gap there. Between the gameboy advanced and my recent purchase of the Nintendo Switch I didn't have any consoles to play Pokémon Games on, but my love for Pokémon never died, which is why I joined the first PokéFarm (PF1) back in 2011. Since then I've been playing PokéFarm casually: filling my Pokédex, occasionally shiny hunting, making friends, roleplaying. Some of my favourite Pokémon in alphabetic order: Arcanine, Articuno, Butterfree, Charizard, Charmander, Cufant, Cyndaquil, Decidueye, Dunsparce, Jirachi, Fletchling, Fletchinder, Kingdra, Moltres, Mudsdale, Noctowl, Phanpy, Piloswine, Rapidash, Rowlet, Spectrier, Swinub, Virizion, Wooloo, Xerneas. My journey as writer, roleplayer and moderator: I started writing Dutch stories in 2002, somewhere after I graduated high school and started my education in nutrition and dietitics. My first writing experience was a writing competition and soon I started to write down all the stories my over-active imagination came up with. I had my first forum RP experience in 2003 on a Dutch fantasy forum, but I stopped RP-ing when the particular RP and forum slowly died. Joining PokéFarm in 2011 is also when my love for RP's rekindled. I started to RP solely in English since that is the language of the site, and that also led me to write my first Pokémon Trainer fanfic. On PFQ I won the 2014 Halloween writing contest ^_^ 2020 was a busy year. In June 2020 I took over the writers clan Pen and Paper and in September 2020 I took over the roleplayers clan that I called Written Adventures. And in August 2020 I became a contest moderator on a roleplaying website. I joined the PF staff as a moderator in April 2021. My two clans were merged into one on 20 February 2024 and since then I'm the leader of Words of creation - a creative writing clan. My Pokesona My Pokesona is a Mining Cyndaquil, like the one in my avatar. Further down in this journal is more art of it ^_^
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page