PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Journal of the lucky flame

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff > Journal of the lucky flame >

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
~Writer & Roleplayer~ ~Collector of gems, jewels and fossils~

Welcome to my journal!

Hello people, this is my journal. I will use it to introduce myself, save important information and occasionally post something. My mascots
recoloured Pokémon sprite made by little fairy
Rainbow Cyndaquil was my first OC Cyndaquil, which I used in fanfics and RPs, and I used it for years. It's not my Pokesona though, that is the Mining Cyndaquil, but it will always be a mascot and my precious OC. Perroc is perfect for the mining Cyndaquil and I dressed it up accordingly. Ravyne is there as well because I love collecting gems just like Ravyne. Pixrine will protect these gems.

Christmas mascots

These are Christmas mascots from the advent calendars, one or two of my favourites of every year. The wonderful Art Staff of PokéFarm made these images for the Christmas events. 2015: 2017: 2019: 2019: 2020: 2021: 2021: 2022: 2022:
Table of contents
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page