PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in A List of Items in Tables

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > A List of Items in Tables >

Karnine's AvatarKarnine
It looks like this here on a basic HTML not by BBCodeing but you can use bbcode with it from what I learned over my forum exp of 11 years The <li> is a list bullet like you see in HTML the 1 2 3 On here you use [ brackets ] not the < > which auto translates bbcode automanticly to HTML for you after bbcodeing I am correct by wiki BBCode is a lightweight markup language used to format messages in many Internet forum software, first introduced in 1998. The available "tags" of BBCode are usually indicated by square brackets ([ and ]) surrounding a keyword, and are parsed before being translated into HTML. BBCode is typically implemented by applying a series of regular expression string-replace operations upon the input. Because regular expressions are limited in analyzing the structure of text input, this has the artifact that any non-hierarchical BBCode input will be transformed into invalid non-hierarchical HTML without error. So my code with < > is correct working code it does work on basic HTML My table can hold 2 items it's not backwards Cell 1 can be like any item 1, Cell 2 can be describe item to Cell 1 2x2 is useful not backwards If you wanted a 4x4 it requires repeat on that code I shared in hide. The /table ends the table so you can have multiple items Cell 1 an describe them in Cell 2
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page