PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > New kind of Tournament : Wonder Trade >

Remster's AvatarRemster
@Shads42 : I prefer to not add goals because I feel it's something that the staff would decide themselves (they'll need to find a good balance between the objective of the tourney, the amount of points to get, and the difficuty, all of this in 5 days max), tho it's nice to see what you think would be good, especially if you have issues to massclick because of pain (and I feel you because I don't massclick that much anymore either, my hands hurt easily) ! Thank you for your suggestion ! :) Also, for the variant 2, I have a question for @EVERYONE. Do you think it should be for each unique pokémon (like the magikarp example in the first post), or each unique pokémon family (ex: trading a squirtle will give you 5 points, but if later you trade a wartortle, you only get 1 point even if it's the first wartortle you send) ?
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page