PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Lunar Cavern

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Lunar Cavern >

Nightingale1's AvatarNightingale1
After stumbling through the dimly lit tunnels you find yourself stumbling into a large open cavern full of the crystals that had lit the tunnels, even as dim as they were. This cavern seems much more brightly lit, however weither it is due to the opening in the ceiling or the shear number of crystals within it's confines cannot be determined. Many of the crystals are all of the same color but there are the rare splattering of other colors within the clusters. A large pond sits in the middle under the hole in the ceiling. As you step into the cavern further a voice calls out the first thing that jumps out at you are the slightly glowing silver eyes that seemed trained on your every move. The eyes are attached to a young woman almost as pale as the moon with hair as dark as the night sky. Her head tilts as she speaks to you. "Are you perhaps lost? Or have you walked these twisting tunnels before? If so I apologise I tend to not remember whom stumbles into these tunnels let alone have found their way into my set of caverns deep within. But I welcome you all the same. If it fancies you, you may take a look around but it would be best to not go back into the tunnels you've come from. Those are quite the maze for those whom don't reconize the patterns. If you wish to leave please head to the connecting room to the direct right the symbol shall take you right back to the entrance of the tunnels you've come through. If you wish to return again please use the star crystal at the entrance to be brought back to the exit room to make things far easier on you. The Room to the left holds the summons and items I've found in my journeys outside of this place. And the Room across the pond from the entrance you've come through has the pokemon I've gotten whom would love to be taken into a new home or have a new purpose. I do not question them and their desires. Before you explore what I have please take time to read the placard stating the rules. And there shall be one for each room. I hope you enjoy your browsing."

*Rules*

All PFQ Rules Apply! Please Be Polite! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!: It will just make it easier for you to find a response to your post if you do! You Have Twenty Four Hours: Once the Terms For Transactions Are Agreed Upon, And the Trades Are Sent, You Have Twenty Four Hours To Accept Those Trades. After Twenty Four Hours And You Have Not Accepted, the Pokemon Or Items Requested Will Go Back Up For Trade For Someone Else As An Option To Purchase Please DO NOT: Buy A Pokemon From Me Just To Turn Around And Sell It For Yourself! Especially If You Try To Sell It At A Much Higher Price. It Just Isn't Fair To Those That Would Have Given Them A Good Forever Home. This WILL Get You Put On A Blacklist, And I Will No Longer Do Any Sort Of Transactions With You. However, Buying Two To Gift One To A Friend Is Fine. If You Are Going To DP The Pokmeon You Buy From Me Please Be Upfront About That. My Prices Are Set!: You May Make Offers In Say Asking If You Can Trade A Shiny For A Shiny, Albino For Albino, Etc. But If You Are Paying With Currency I Won't Be As Likely To Alter As I've Thought Hard On What Could Be A Good Price Without Putting My Work In Hunting The Pokemon I Hunt At No Thought. Please Do NOT PM Me: As It Can Cause Too Many Issues If Two Users Have Requested the Same Pokemon Or Item It Is Easier to See Who Asked First With Only Posting In The Shop. At the Same Time, I Will Be Ignoring Any PM's That Say Anything Of the Like Of "I Made An Offer In Your Shop, Please Check It Out!" (I Realize That You Have Made An Offer, And I Thank You! I'm Glad You've Found Something Or Someone You Want To Take Home With You! But I Promise, I Will See It In My Shop When I Log On!)
5k=5=1

About the image above

I made the image used above using Open Canvas
made profile pic myself in mspaint Opened a Trade shop Lunar Cavern Feel Free to take a look. Got Summons, Shinies, Albinos, and Deltas for trade in it
331/1000
349/1000
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page