PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

Deermoth's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDeermoth
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Apologies in advance for the long post-- I really don't mean to be a bother with this, but.... While I understand that this is supposed to be on topic, isn't it a bit ironic we're being called out for talking about the strict spam rules and being lowkey accused of making spam...with our feedback? xD I appreciate the chance to let us give our thoughts though! Anyways - I've been lurking here a while and haven't seen a single person who liked the changes made. Everyone that's posted thus far has wanted more interaction with people in TR via the main Type threads. The spam "congrats" posts rule is pretty unanimously disliked it seems, so I'm hoping at least that one is revised ;; “Would you prefer if special giveaways were allowed to be conducted via PM? This would mean a user could post once that they will give out specials to any teammate that PMs them for one; any responses done in the thread will still be deleted as Spam. Or, would you rather no special giveaways be allowed to be advertised in the thread, as it is handled currently?” The summary of that, essentially, is: Option A - ONE single post saying 'PM me for free specials' and any responses are removed Option B - Absolutely no posts about giving away specials, all related posts are removed From my personal opinion as well as many others I've seen in the replies, the general idea is a new option: Option C - The ability to post giveaways for specials without being reprimanded/posts removed Hatching and giving away specials of your team's type is 100% on topic of the TR thread, imo. It's encouraging to all parties involved for reasons already stated, and I'm genuinely unsure of how it could be seen as off topic. The only way I could see it being off topic is if a user is trying to take away from the group's focus, such as advertising selling them cheap, or giving melan slots, etc... That's more of a shop thing, not really type race? I guess? Though you can always make a trade forum post to give away your specials to your team during that week or two. You can keep track of your stock and have a better, more in-depth display for what you have and such. If this is allowed then you should be able to link to this post in the TR thread and advertise when you get new ones or something. Not the PM rule, exactly, but similar. Idk, this one could go either way and it would be alright in my opinion. (That is, either A or my made up C. I don't think banning advertising completely is necessary unless it ends up as genuine spam.)
Perfect Pecha Berry

Perfect Pecha Berry

Consumable

(item.png: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Pecha Berry, bursting with sweet flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Impish nature
Type Race Score : 708
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page