PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by FloydLeech

-snip-
Actually to add on to this, I've went through all my typerace types and am making my 2nd go around, so far I've had about 4 host who were just not present/not very active/whatever. Not to say we always had a raffle anyways, but it does certainly make things difficult. Plus remaking the typerace thread due to an AFK/Busy host is so difficult most team members don't find it and some just come in post their introduction & leave so they don't even know it's happening (This is also a valid way of participating because you're on the click list, hatching eggs for your team - just not talking in the thread) _____ After thinking about this a bit, I want to chime in with a bit more of a thought that I had recently. If congrats is considered spam, why is sharing your specials allowed? What does that do for the typerace it's just showing off specials you hatched. Does it motivate other team members? Is it just because it's "relevant" due to it being a pokemon of the same type as your race? Some people do it to every single special they hatch, don't even say anything with it just post their specials. If showing specials is allowed you should be allowed to just congratulate them, I'm not sure why I would have to type a story just to be able to say congrats to someone. Upvotes are appreciate of course but it is extremely demotivating to worry about what you post in those threads in the fear of it being deleted for spam/reported in some way. PSA - This isn't me saying "well you should disallow showing specials too" it's just saying the rules are very all over the place.
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page