PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

Rhylexa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRhylexa
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
I'd like to chime in to hopefully help with some insight. ^^ I'm hoping for all 3 changes. Contests- Being someone who hosted discussion and raffle in the same month and being someone who hosted discussion while someone else hosted the raffle in the same month.. it's easy to remind myself to remind others of the raffle. When I didn't host the raffle.. there's the concern of possibly forgetting to remind people after the initial "the raffle is good to go" post I can be very forgetful at times :x or even not knowing the best time to make reminders. So having the person who is hosting it makes sense! Giveaways- I kind of see giveaways as a nice incentive for people to work harder. (It's like when a company you work for gives you extra money for working overtime. >_>) That act of kindness can be contagious so others could want to try harder so they can give to others as well, whether it's in the same month or encouraging that person to bring that act into the next month as something to look forward to. So this isn't a big necessity, but like others have said, it really is a nice general sense of community feeling. Congrats- Just realized I hosted a whole year later xD So.. I have only hosted the discussion twice ever. Sep/2020 & Sep/2021 Personally, when I'm not hosting I just post my introduction post then kind of ignore it and only go in the thread to get the click list, see if there's a contest, and upvote the specials (since I don't speak much). ^^" Though when I host, I look at every single post. As the host, when I first hosted, I thought I remember people saying congrats to each other but I could be wrong. Just this last month, it seemed like the thread wasn't very lively and pretty sad. The lack of congrats (and talking in general) felt very awkward that I almost didn't even want to post the melan I hatched near the end of the race. I don't really care for getting a congrats, it is really nice to hear but not necessary for me so I only show off melans... And then there's people like my bf who finds motivation in little praises like that so verbal praises do help some people strive to do more. I hope this all made sense. ^^"
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page