PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
booster.pngarceus.pngb+.png
I'm with everyone else on these rule changes, I get why they were implemented as a way to clean up the forums, but also I find that they are silly since all these things still have to do with the type race topic at hand. I know I'm still new but I have found a lot of the rules on the site to be pretty restrictive, but these take the cake on stopping the community as a whole from interacting more with each other. I get why people like privacy as a whole, and if that's the case they can continue to stay annoynymous by not commenting in the threads that they don't want too. In general I found the last two type races I was in to be underwhelming and almost like I was working very hard to continue to not have my team higher up on the board. If anything I think we should be advertising wayyy more or offering more incentive for peeps to participate in these races (offering prizes, raffles, advertising helps). Overall there has been low participation in each of the type race I was apart of.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page