PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
ultra.pnge+.png
Ok i have a few things to say about the Spam rule I understand ive been on hiatus for a while but i thought TR's were to help us make new friends and meet new people. Why are we making it so we cant say congradulations? It makes me feel like the site will become boring. Yea some people may consider it spam but if you dont want to get notifications for people saying "Congradulations on the Shiny/albino/melan/etc" then why not turn off notifications if it bothers someone that much? Type Race is something that alot of people especially newer people get hyped over and alot of people like to encourage the newer players. By taking this away its going to take the fun out of the type race. You might as well to the TR alone without the threads if we cant start small talk over a special you just got. you dont know who is congradulating you or who is activly participating in the TR thread. Sometimes all it takes for someone to get a new record is seeing other peoples shinys and albinos and thinking "Hey, this person got a Shiny from the type race. I want to try and get one as well." Especially newer people who have never had a shiny before Im sure alot of people are upsetted by the new rules and I am also upset that i come back to find out we cant hype our team up without it being considered spam. Its not like alot of people talk in the Type race Threads to begin with. The most ive had subscribed to my thread has been 30 maybe 40 people. If were upset with spam why not set up reaction roles in the discord for each team. every month we chose our team role and wed get a new color and wed have access to a chat that only our team can see. This is just my thoughts though.
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page