PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

Teddybear's AvatarTeddybear
master.pnge+.png
I haven't participated in a Team Race yet so please take my opinion with a grain of salt. From someone looking at the events from the outside I find the rules backwards and confusing. If I had joined a event I likely would have accidentally broken a couple of the rules. I would argue that the existing rules set in place are counter intuitive and doesn't make sense for a community that's supposed to be based on interaction. I can agree that you want to keep things on topic, but to me that means not posting what I ate for breakfast that day, or discussing how awesome my Alfa Romeo is to drive, not being enthusiastic with my team that (I) or (They) hatched a shiny ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Again, I havent participated in a Team Race so plase take what ive said here with some allowance. Reading through what others have said though it seems that i'm not the only one with these opinions.
  • XD001
  • Trade Threads Here
  • Credit
c.png 1,360g.png 181.png 7y.png 1
Template and background image made by me for my use only
c.pngI'm always collecting XD001 c.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page