PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

Lynavleder's AvatarLynavleder
champion.png
I read through this entire thread and it does not seem like anyone protest for keeping the 3 rules... which makes me think they were not all that popular ideas to begin with. So I have to wonder, why they were implemented in the first place? Are the forum moderators busy of having to read many threads to moderate and therefore try to supress the site quiet as possible in order to have less work to do? (Not accusation, just wondering in general) The discussions forum of this site is the quietest I have ever seen it on games with this many people. No threads get people talking in it except for the melanistic hatch thread. The type race forum was the one place where the people could still be chatting to each other. This site feels like such a lonely and isolated place. For a game about interaction and fun, there is not very much interaction at all and all just seem to be trying to drive that down even more. It is sad...
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page