PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Feedback on Type Race Rules!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Feedback on Type Race Rules! >

Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Just chiming in with this bit - "Would you prefer if special giveaways were allowed to be conducted via PM? This would mean a user could post once that they will give out specials to any teammate that PMs them for one; any responses done in the thread will still be deleted as Spam. Or, would you rather no special giveaways be allowed to be advertised in the thread, as it is handled currently?" I get the thought behind it, however let's say you have some nature/berry collectors or some type of collector in the groups. It gets a bit frustrating getting 6+ Messages from TR members saying "I'd like this pokemon" and they all link the same pokemon. If it's a bit more public it is easier on everyone, it should definitely just be allowed on the thread honestly. Stating that giveaways don't help your team in any way, in my opinion, is incorrect. It can motivate a lot of new players (Or really anyone), they're excited about the special they got - maybe it was ironically a pokemon they had been wanting for a long time, so they are more motivated to participate not only with hatching eggs but in the thread itself. Perhaps this will also get them to participate in future threads, maybe they'll be the person to giveaway some pokemon or even items. Really the rules here should just be more lax than they are or even what is being suggested here. It's a community event, it's all about interacting with other users and competing with other users. The fact that the rules here are so strict, just makes no sense in my opinion. I feel like the rules could become really lax and change quite heavily, and if it doesn't work out or if there are a lot of issues it can always be looked at again. Also as a side note even if someone just says "congrats" that can lead to more chatting, the poster can say something back to them and can create a conversation. While I understand that 1 word responses may seem "spam" due to not really adding anything to the conversation, upvotes don't really feel as interactive as someone congratulating you for finally getting a pokemon you want. They feel very impersonal in this instance of a team oriented event. Overall, I appreciate the users input being brought into these decisions. I look forward to seeing some type of changes to the rules.
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page